Career : GSC
Job opening in Gopalan Sports Center
1. Swimming Coach required: Responsibilities & Duty
Fresher or Experience 1-2 years.
Job Description Certified Female Swimming Coach
- teaching or coaching one-to-one or in groups
- planning and delivering sessions
- demonstrating swimming techniques, correcting faults and identifying ways to improve performance
- making sure safety standards are followed
- checking life-saving equipment is in working order
- organising and supervising assistants and helpers
- offering basic first aid
- Profile Summary
Employment Type:Part time
Industry: Sports Center / Training
2. Cricket Coach:
Responsibilities and Duties
Experience 1-2 years
- A strong and inspiring leader.
- Well respected in the cricket coaching community.
- Capable of planning and delivering against identified goals.
- A strong team player, leading their own team and integrating it with those in a broader organisational environment.
- A self-starter capable of creating new ideas and implementing them.
- Committed to equality and diversity.
- Studies the skills and abilities of the players on the team and puts each player in the most suitable position.
- Recognises and uses each player’s specific talents to devise plays and playing strategies for games.
- Studies the abilities of the players on opposing teams as well as their coach’s strategies.
- Devises drills and practice exercises that will adequately prepare players for each game.
- Works with individual players to hone their particular skills and eliminate bad habits.
- Completes any paperwork required for the job, especially in a club/school settin.g
Employment Type : Part time
Industry : Sports Center / Training
3. Aerobics Instructor:
2-3 years experience (Female candidates)
Need a part time female fitness/ floor exercise like Zumba, Aerobics, Yoga, trainer
- Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines
- Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them the correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill
- Monitor clients’ progress and adapt programs as needed
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment
- Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues
- Give emergency first aid if needed
4. Basket Ball Trainer: (Part time)
1-2 Year experience
Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
Create a positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
Please mail your resume to email@example.com